How can I tell if a product is officially-licensed?

Look for the Officially-Licensed Collegiate label or hologram. This label assures you that the merchandise on which they are affixed has been approved for sale by the University and CLC. For more information about the CLC Hologram program, please go to Logos On Demand.

View all FAQ's