The University of Missouri Licensing and Trademark Office receives many requests for merchandise to be used as giveaways, auctions and fundraisers. We wish that we were able to honor all of them as most are very worthwhile; unfortunately we are not but please know that all requests are given serious consideration.
The following guidelines will help you determine whether your department/organization qualifies to receive a donation. Please note that while the organization may meet one or more of these guidelines, due to the high volume of requests, it is not guaranteed that the office will be able to honor your request.
The Office of Licensing and Trademarks will consider requests from the following:
- Internal MU Departments
- Student Recognized Organizations
- Columbia Community Programs sponsored by MU
- MU Alumni Chapters
- Educational Institutions (K-8/High Schools) Within the State of Missouri
- Non-profit organizations (501-C3 of the IRS)
We are sorry but we will be unable to fill requests from the following:
- Requests from Individuals
- Non-University Programs (i.e. sports, troops, camps, class parties, etc)
- Religious or Political Groups/Campaigns
Please submit the donation request form four to six weeks prior to the event and allow 7-10 business days for a response.